Friday, January 27, 2006

Listen, Come, Rest

The Spirit of the Lord speaks and says that My eye searches the peaks to the valleys of the earth to find My people. I will have a people that does hearken to Me to hear My voice. For My voice is heard by the ear of continual listening. Listening for and to My presence. My presence is not scattered by the cares and shuffle of this earthly life. My presence is found by those that hear Me call and answer that call.
The call is answered by separation. Separation unto Me--with Me--for communion and union.

It is not My will that any of My people wander in the darkness of doubt, of confusion, of timidity and trepidation. Trepidation is a trespass to My spirit. I am the light you see by. Though my people are assailed by these vassals of dishonor and are tested by flood and fire, did not My son David, of old, say, 'Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I WILL FEAR NO EVIL.' And as he spoke of a table prepared in the presence of his enemies, so I , in this hour, have prepared a place for My people-My faithful in this hour-My listeners, My watchmen, My hill-seekers, My songbearers, My bondservants and the lovers of My soul.
I am calling My people, My body, My family to the table in this hour, the table of My presence, the inner court, to those that will hear and will come. Come to my table. The table that was set before the foundations of the world.
Hear My voice and only My voice, for there are many voices and there are many that would call you to other places, but these other places are not 'set' but are 'beset' and are not eternal and yield only wasted time and effort. My presence is not scattered by the cares of this earthly life--but some do succumb to this.

Come to My table and let me anoint you with My oil and fill your cup. My filling is without money and without price. Many have filled their cup with other things and have little or no room left for My anointing. They have filled their cup with those 'other things', the things of this world, with busy-ness and even so-called spiritual busy-ness and look to others and themselves and even spiritual things and temporal gifts for filling--but these fillings do not last and do not eternally satisfy as the anointing of My presence. My presence is THE gift.
You do not have to search in vain to find Me for I am not found in the things of this world but am in you and dwell and speak in you. Listen.

I have much work and great reward for those that listen and come to My table. Come to the table---to the mountain tops, to the hillsides, to the meadows and glens, to the fountains and brooks and desert oases, to the secret pavilions, and to the cleft of the rock---for there I will be found...searching and waiting for My people.
I will have a people in this hour. A people near to My heart. My heart is for RESToration.

Listen, come , rest.

"For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him."---2 Chronicles 16.9

Please send all comments to watchlinecomments@comcast.net