Saturday, January 28, 2006

Dare To Release

The Spirit speaks expressly that the Lord your God is not to be contained in a box or by tenets of so-called faith and ritualism. But the Spirit will liberate His people. The Spirit will flow as a river to those that release. DARE TO RELEASE. Tear down the idols and the old ways. Lift up the banner of My righteousness which is born of the Spirit in the heart of man, and will continue by the Spirit as He is released to establish and to build...

This is the hour to draw close and to hear My voice and to touch my garment and to lay your head upon My breast and to feel me breathe. I long to breathe through My people. My people are My body. Can the head be alive and the body dead? The Spirit is the breath of life and must not be quenched by false standards and traditions of man. Do not fear. Release. Draw nigh for release. Set your course on the HIGHway. It is still THE way. It is high and lifted up and not inhibited by man-made criteria.

The Spirit of the Lord says I must breathe through My people; not through failed traditions and earthly institutions. I will have a people that are alive to Me, by Me, and with Me. THIS, my people, is the power of an endless life from the Ancient of Days.