Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Call To Intercession and First Love

The Spirit of the Lord speaks and says that in the days, weeks and months to come many of you will feel a burden, a call, a beckoning to intercession.
The Lord says, do not miss this call. The Lord says to hear this call and to respond. These beckonings to prayer in the spirit are important and not ones to be traversed lightly for they are building blocks and stone upon stone and faith to faith and honor upon honor that serve to establish My place, My message, and My kingdom in this hour.
For some it will be travail and intervention, for others it will be praise and worship, and for others it will be rest, meditation and renewal---but all will be building blocks.
The Spirit of the Lord is wooing His people in this hour; and for this response, there is eternal as well as temporal reward.
This is a time when I desire My seekers and My servants to respond and come away and to get quiet in the stillness of My presence so that you may be transformed and renewed and so that you may know Me and My love as first love.

Please send all comments to watchlinecomments@comcast.net