Saturday, April 01, 2006

Boldness and Humility

The Spirit of the Lord speaks expressly and says that My truly anointed are a bold people whose passion for Me will instill boldness; and passion and boldness will inspire words of strength and direction and correction to be spoken in this hour.

I speak to My people that the righteous are bold as lions and to be bold and speak forth MY engrafted word. There are those that have need to hear and whose lives hang in the balance to hearing the living word from Mine anointed ones.

But, know this My people, that I am meek and lowly in heart. Has it not been spoken that pure and undefiled service before Me is to avail oneself to those truly in need and who are truly poor in spirit.?
For My heart beats for the fatherless, for those that are rejected, for the hungry, for the naked, for the spiritually destitute who are without course and direction and warmth of guidance.
My ear hearkens to the cry of the captive in prison, to the brokenhearted, and to the blind and oppressed. They are those that I long to free from their bonds.
But I must have those that know Me, that know My heart. I must have those that run the race and yet know their place. I must have laborers for the harvest. I must have those that are passionately bold and yet who are humbly obedient---who have an ear to hear....to hear My voice and My heart.
My heart is toward the lost sheep of the house of Israel, who are yet struggling in the highways and byways. Go forth to the lost and dying, to those that have been tossed away by this world and this worlds' system. Go to those whose cry of the heart I hear when no one else hears. Render yourself to those that are broken and rejected and have need of healing and uplifting.
Do not be swayed by the 'gates and spires' of this worlds' present religion and entanglements. Your service is one of the heart to those that are cast down and despised in this world---those who are untended sheep. Find My sheep. Feed My sheep. Tell My sheep who are lost, wounded, storm-tossed and not comforted that I KNOW WHO THEY ARE---COME HOME.
I am the Master Shepherd.

Please send all comments to watchlinecomments@comcast.net